Completing the Image Placeholder dialog box
The purpose of this dialog box is to create an image placeholder graphic.
To create an image placeholder graphic:
- In the Name text box, enter text you want to appear as a label for the image placeholder. This is an optional step; leave the text box blank if you do not want a label to appear.
The name must begin with a letter and can contain only letters and numbers; spaces and high ASCII characters are not allowed.
- (Required) In the Width and Height text boxes, type a number to set the image size in pixels.
- (Optional) For Color, do one of the following to apply a color:
- Use the color picker to select a color.
- Enter the colors hexadecimal value (for example, #FF0000).
- Enter a web-safe color name (for example, red).
- (Optional) In Alternate Text, enter text to describe the image for viewers using a text-only browser.
- Click OK.
An image placeholder appears in the document.
An image tag is automatically inserted into the HTML code containing an empty