Searching for tags, attributes, or text contained in specific tags
You can search for specific tags, attributes, and attribute values. For example, you can search for all
img tags that have no
You can also search for specific text strings that are either within or not within a set of container tags. For example, you can search for the word
Untitled contained in a
title tag to find all the untitled pages on your site.
To search for tags, attributes, or text in code:
- Open the document to search in, or select documents or a folder in the Files panel.
- Select Edit > Find and Replace.
The Find and Replace dialog box appears.
- Specify which files to search in, then specify the kind of search you want to perform, and text or tags to search for. Optionally, specify replacement text as well. Then click one of the Find buttons or one of the Replace buttons.
For more information, see Setting the Find and Replace dialog box options.
- When youre done, click the Close button to dismiss the dialog box.
To search again without displaying the Find and Replace dialog box:
- Press F3 (Windows) or Command+G (Macintosh).
- Saving search patterns
- Regular expressions