Editing the UDDI web service site list
The Web Service Chooser provides a list of UDDI-based web service directories from which you can select web services. You can edit this list to add or delete web service directories. For more information, see Finding web service publishers.
To edit the web service site list:
- In Dreamweaver, select Window > Components to open the Components panel.
- In the Components panel, select Web Services from the pop-up menu in the upper left of the panel, and then click the Plus (+) button to add a web service.
The Add Using WSDL dialog box appears.
- In the Web Services Chooser, click the globe icon and select Edit UDDI Site List from the pop-up menu.
The UDDI Sites dialog box appears.
- From the UDDI Sites dialog box you can add new web service sites, edit the name and URL of existing sites, and remove unwanted sites.
- To add a new site, or modify and existing one, click the New or Edit button and complete the dialog box that displays.
- To remove an existing site, select it in the list and click the Remove button.