Changing a behavior
After attaching a behavior, you can change the event that triggers the action, add or remove actions, and change parameters for actions.
To change a behavior:
- Select an object with a behavior attached.
- Select Window > Behaviors to open the Behaviors panel.
Behaviors appear in the panel alphabetically by event. If there are several actions for the same event, the actions appear in the order in which they will execute.
- Do one of the following:
- To edit an actions parameters, double-click the behavior name, or select it and press Enter (Windows) or Return (Macintosh); then change parameters in the dialog box and click OK.
- To change the order of actions for a given event, select an action and click the up or down arrow button. Alternately, you can select the action and cut and paste it into the desired location among the other actions.
- To delete a behavior, select it and click the Minus () button or press Delete.