Saving custom workspace layouts
Dreamweaver lets you save and restore different panel sets so that you can customize your workspace for different activities. When you save a workspace layout, Dreamweaver remembers the panels in the specified layout, as well as other attributes such as the positions and sizes of the panels, their collapsed or expanded states, and the position and size of the application window.
To save a custom workspace layout:
- Arrange the panels as desired.
- Select Window > Workspace Layout > Save Current.
- Enter a name for the layout and click OK.
To switch to another custom workspace layout:
- Select Window > Workspace Layout, and select your custom layout.
To rename or delete a custom workspace layout:
- Select Window > Workspace Layout > Manage.
- Select a layout and do one of the following:
- To rename a layout, click the Rename button, enter a new layout name, and click OK.
- To delete a layout, click the Delete button.
- Click OK.
- Using panels and panel groups
- Choosing the workspace layout (Windows only)
- Displaying tabbed documents (Macintosh)