Setting up the Check In/Check Out system
Before you can use the Check In/Check Out system, you must associate your local site with a remote server (see Setting up a remote folder).
To set up the Check In/Check Out system:
- Select Site > Manage Sites.
The Manage Sites dialog box appears.
- Select a site, then click Edit.
The Site Definition dialog box appears.
- Select Remote Info from the category list on the left.
The Site Definition dialog box displays Remote Info options. The Check In/Out section appears at the bottom of the dialog box.
- Select the Enable File Check In and Check Out option.
Additional options appear.
If you do not see Check In/Out options, you have not set up your remote server (see Setting up a remote folder).
- Complete the Check In/Out section.
For more information, see Setting Check In/Out options.
- Click OK.
- About the Check In/Check Out system
- Using WebDAV to check in and check out files
- Checking files into and out of a remote folder
- Undoing a file check-out