Add dynamic fields to the table
Youre now ready to add the recordset fields to the table.
- Open the Bindings panel, if it isnt already open, by doing one of the following.
- Select Window > Bindings.
- Click the Application panel groups expander arrow and select the Bindings panel.
- Add the FIRST_NAME field to the table, by doing one of the following:
- Place the insertion point in the table cell below the First Name label; in the Bindings panel, select FIRST_NAME and click Insert.
- Drag FIRST_NAME from the Bindings panel to the table cell below the First Name label.
- Repeat step 2 to add LAST_NAME, EMAIL, and COMMENTS (not COMMENT_ID) to the table.
Your table should look like the following example. You may have to widen your Document window to see all of the table.
- Save your page.