Using Dreamweaver with other applications
Dreamweaver accommodates your web design and development process by making it easy for you to work with other applications. For information about working with other applications such as browsers, HTML editors, image editors, and animation tools, see the following topics:
- For information about using Dreamweaver with other HTML editors, such as HomeSite or BBEdit, see Using an external HTML editor with Dreamweaver.
- You can specify preferred browsers for previewing your site. (See Previewing and testing pages in browsers.)
- You can start an external image editor, such as Macromedia Fireworks or Adobe Photoshop, from within Dreamweaver. (See Using an external image editor.)
- You can configure Dreamweaver to start a different editor for each file type. (See Starting an external editor for media files.)
- For information about adding interactivity to your site using Macromedia Flash, see Inserting and modifying a Flash button object, Inserting a Flash text object, or Downloading and installing Flash elements.
- For information about using ColdFusion, see Using ColdFusion (Help > Using ColdFusion).