Setting the Dynamic Radio Group dialog box options (ColdFusion, ASP.NET)
The Dynamic Radio Group dialog box lets you preselect the value of a radio button within a group based on the value of a recordset or other source of dynamic content.
To set the dialog box options:
- Select a radio group and form from the Radio Group pop-up menu.
- Click the lightning bolt icon next to Select Value Equal To text box.
The Dynamic Data dialog box is displayed.
- Select a recordset or other dynamic content source from the list of available dynamic content sources. You can also format the data item you select using the Format pop-up menu, and specify a label to use for the datas placeholder within the page.
- Click OK to close the Dynamic Data dialog box.
- Click OK to close the Dynamic Radio Group dialog box, and insert the dynamic content placeholder in the Radio Group.
- Setting the Dynamic Radio Group dialog box options
- Inserting HTML radio buttons
- Dynamically preselecting HTML radio buttons
- Defining a recordset