Inserting ColdFusion text fields
You can visually insert a ColdFusion text field or password field into your form and then set its properties.
This Dreamweaver enhancement is only available if you have access to a computer running ColdFusion MX 7 or later. For more information, see Enabling the ColdFusion enhancements.
To visually insert a ColdFusion text field:
- In Design view, place the insertion point inside the form outline.
- In the CFForm category of the Insert bar, click the CF Text Field icon.
A text field appears in the form.
- In the Property inspector, set the text field properties.
For more information, click the Help icon in the Property inspector.
- To label the text field on the page, click beside it and enter text for the label.
To visually insert a password field:
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 in the previous procedure for inserting a text field.
- Select the inserted text field to display its Property inspector.
- Select the value Password from the Text Mode pop-up menu in the Property inspector.
- Validating ColdFusion form data
- Setting the properties of ColdFusion form controls visually