Setting coding preferences
You can customize the Dreamweaver coding environment to meet your specific needs, by setting preferences for code formatting, rewriting, and coloring, among others.
To set advanced preferences, use the Tag Library editor (see Managing tag libraries).
This section covers the following topics:
- Setting code viewing options
- Setting code formatting preferences
- Applying new formatting preferences to existing documents
- Setting code hints preferences
- Setting code rewriting preferences
- Setting code coloring preferences