Setting file type and external editor preferences
You can specify which external application to use for editing each of a variety of filename extensions.
To select an external HTML editor:
- Select Edit > Preferences.
- Select File Types/Editors from the Category list on the left.
The File Types/Editors preferences appear.
- Adjust any of the settings in the dialog box.
For more information, see Setting the File Types/Editors preference options.
- Click OK.
To start an external HTML editor:
- Select Edit > Edit with [editor name].
- Opening files in Code view by default
- Setting external image editor preferences
- Starting an external editor for media files
- Using an integrated HTML editor