Setting the Design Notes dialog box options
The purpose of this dialog box is to add Design Notes to a file.
To add Design Notes to a file:
- In the Basic Info tab, select a status for the document from the Status pop-up menu.
- Click the date icon (just above the Notes text box) to insert the current local date in your notes.
- Type comments in the Notes text box.
- Select Show When File Is Opened to make the Design Notes file appear every time the file is opened.
- In the All Info tab, click the Plus (+) button to add a new key/value pair; select a pair and click the Minus () button to remove it.
For example, you might name a key Author (in the Name text box) and define the value as Heidi (in the Value text box).
- Click OK.
- Storing file information in Design Notes
- Associating Design Notes with files