Inserting image buttons
You can use images as button icons. Using an image to perform tasks other than submitting data requires attaching a behavior to the form object.
To create an image button:
- In the document, place the insertion point inside the form outline.
- Select Insert > Form > Image Field.
The Image Source dialog box appears.
- Select the image for the button in the Select Image Source dialog box and click OK.
A image field appears in the form.
- In the Property inspector, set the image field properties as desired.
To create a submit button, enter Submit in the Image Field text box in the Property inspector.
For more information, see Setting image field properties.
- Inserting standard buttons