If your document contains frames, you can use the arrow keys to shift focus to a frame.
The use of arrow keys is supported for Windows only.
To select a frame:
- Place the insertion point in the Document window.
- Press Alt+Up Arrow to select the frame that currently has focus.
A dotted line indicates the frame that has focus.
- Continue pressing Alt+Up Arrow to shift focus to the frameset, and then parent framesets, if there are nested framesets.
- Press Alt+Down Arrow to shift focus to a child frameset or a single frame within the frameset.
- With focus on a single frame, press Alt+Left or Right Arrow to move between frames.
- Press Alt+Down Arrow to place the insertion point in the Document window.
- Navigating panels
- Navigating the Property inspector
- Navigating dialog boxes
- Navigating tables