Inserting ColdFusion radio buttons
You can visually insert a ColdFusion radio button into your form and set its properties. Use radio buttons when you want users to select only one choice from a set of options. Radio buttons are typically used in groups. All radio buttons in a group must have the same name.
This Dreamweaver enhancement is only available if you have access to a computer running ColdFusion MX 7 or later. For more information, see Enabling the ColdFusion enhancements.
To visually insert ColdFusion radio buttons:
- Place the insertion point inside the form outline.
- In the CFForm category of the Insert bar, click the CF Radio Button icon.
A radio button appears in the ColdFusion form.
- In the Property inspector, set the radio button properties.
For more information, click the Help icon in the Property inspector.
- To label the radio button, click beside it on the page and enter text for the label.
- Setting the properties of ColdFusion form controls visually